Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WORRY

As I sit here in front of the PC, wandering what to write. I quickly have to take time to do a small reflection and I realize I have been through some though and challenging situations in recent times; I have cried over some of these situations.

However, I am aware of the fact that someimes God will allow you go through some tough times not because He hates you but because He has something in mind He wants to achieve but which may not be you may not know of.

As I write, I am still believing and trusting that God will help me out of these situations. Sorry I can't begin to list them; I know what I am talking about.

The reason for posting this piece on the blog however, is because I know that there are people out there also who are going through challenging situations, even much more challenging than whatever I may be going through.

Just in case you are going through any situation in your life right now and you can't seem to see any beacon of light, I want you to know that in every 'disadvantage' there is an 'advantage.' Worry does not solve problems, it only aggravates them. Medical experts have said that it takes only seven muscles of the face to smile but over two hundred of facial muscles to frown.

So, smiling invariably makes you live longer, while frowning cut-short your life-span.

Sorry if you feel I am sounding religious, I can't help it. God is the strength of my life and anchor in the storm. I know that with Him at the end of the day all things will work together for my good. Do you share the same optimism with me? God bless you. Waiting to hear your testimony.

Abiodun Mabadeje

No comments: