Monday, May 19, 2008

SEX, Good or Bad?

What comes to your mind when you hear the word sex? It means gender but more than that, what really comes to your mind?

Some people have said it is a good thing and some have said it is bad. On what premise do these people base their views and assertions?

Some religion say that sex before marriage or outside of marriage is sin. Don't have sex before marriage is what some people and religion believe. If you engage in it, you are termed immoral, promiscous and labelled in several ways.

Hey, hold on a moment, 'Biodun, when did you get into all of these, talking about sex!

The thought of sex alone suggests that sex is sweet, and I mean sweet in every sense of the word. The truth really is, one need not to have engaged in sex before you know that it is sweet and pleasurable.

Well, I can say to you if you are reading this piece that at my age I have not had sex. Did I hear you say how old am I? 32, that's how old I am.

Times and again I have met and heard people say that if you don't have sex before or at a certain age you will begin to have pains in your bowels. Have I experienced pain? Several times. I know what it means to burn with passion - I mean feel like having sex. There were times I actually felt like I should just get someone I could get down with, you know what I mean. Oh, may be I should also inform you that I am not yet married. Now you know how compounded my issue is.

If you were to advice me, what would you tell me to do? I am on fire; I am burning with passion or if you were in my shoes what will you do? Please know that I am writing against the backdrop that I am a Christian - a practising one at that.

My question really is, is sex before marriage good or bad? Send ur comments.

ABIODUN MABADEJE

1 comment:

Yinka Oni - TheSuperBrand said...

It is well!

God Is In COntrol!

Move on to your Canaan.